This refashion was actually my first refashion when I first started my blog. I can't believe it's been that long ago. I have learned so much along the way, but I still have a lot to learn. :)
Anyways, I wasn't a big fan of the v-neck on this top. I just don't know why. I decided to replace the front with a pink jersey and added pink neckline binding.
1. I cut out the new front piece for the tee.
2. New front piece. :)
3. I first pinned along the sleeve.
4. Then I pinned along the side and sewed. :)
I did this for both sides.
1. To make room for the new binding, I seam ripped all along the neckline and took that binding off.
2. I measured along the neckline.
3. I used this tutorial for binding. :)
4. I added a little pocket that matched the bow in the back.
5. All done!