I named this blouse "Fields of Lace," because the print reminded me of a field of flowers, and obviously lace, because the lace detail added such a nice twist to this blouse. This top didn't really have any problems except the sleeves, which were a bit of an awkward length. Also, I wanted to make this into a tunic, because tunics are everything during the fall season! :)
1. I cut out a long chiffon rectangle and zig zagged stitched all around it.
2. I sewed on the lace to the chiffon rectangle as shown.
3. Next, I pinned and sewed the chiffon and lace piece to the blouse. I stitched it on the existing seam of the blouse.
4. Next, for the sleeves, I cut the lace trim and sewed the ends together.
5. Lastly, I sewed the lace trim to the end of the sleeves of the blouse. See how lovely the new tunic looks like now?