Wow, time flies! I haven't posted a refashion in a month! Between my trip to Denver, and adding a new collection to my boutique, I've been busy! Anyways, this refashion, was actually refashioned out of a refashion. :) You can see the original refashion here. This time around, I paired it with a mint tee to make a tunic.
1. I cut the tee at the waist.
2. I sewed on the floral part to the mint tee.
3. I picked up some elastic and sewed it together.
4. I sewed that elastic onto the waist of the new tunic.
5. Finally, I added some lace to match the flower on the tunic.